Monday, September 19, 2005

This is what I have been up to...

It's been awhile hasn't it!?!  Sorry!!  I have just been busier than usual I guess. 

Thursday Kent and I finished most of the consignment stuff.  I got all the clothes hung and priced.  Kent put them in the car and got them ready to take to the sale.  We also went over to my parent's Thursday and since we were on that side of town we took Jon Kent to see my grandmother, Jon Kent's great grandmother.

Friday Kent and I completely finished all the consignment stuff.  Then we took Jon Kent back over to my parent's to stay with them until we got back.  We took the clothes and things up to the consignment sale and then we went out and ate at Ruby Tuesdays.  That was our "date night" for the month...woohoo!  LOL.  We also went by Lowes and looked at gutters...now THAT was romantic...LOL.

Saturday is cleaning day (for now) at the O____'s house.  So I dusted, vaccuumed, swept, windexed, scrubed any and every surface to this house.  And just so he doesn't say anything to me later...Kent helped too.  After Kent left for work I did a little extra cleaning here and there while I listened to Auburn play football on the radio.  Then I went over to spend the rest of the evening with my daddy.  We had pizza and watched some TV.  Then we (Jon Kent, my daddy, and myself) came back to my house and waited on my momma to be dropped off from her day out.  Then it was time for Little Man's bath.

Sunday was church in the morning.  I had nursery duty.  Usually it's just Jon Kent and maybe another baby or two.  But yesterday we had 5 babies in all.  And two of those were twins.  And they are sooooo cute!!  They were born 2 months early, so they are still VERY tiny.  It was so weird holding a baby THAT small again.  They are 2 months old and weigh about 6lbs each.  They had the tiniest little diapers too.  I got to hold one of them for awhile.  And surprisingly, Jon Kent didn't seemed to upset by it.  I guess he was too busy playing with toys and getting into things to really notice.  After church, we went to Granny's for lunch.  And we all just sat around and watched the race.  Then that evening Jon Kent and I went back to church.  Kent was at work.

Today I have washed dishes and clothes, made a trip to Wal-Mart, and basically just spent time with Kent and Jon Kent.  My usual Monday routine.  I still have a load of clothes to dry and then my "work" day will be done.  Kent has already gone to work, so it will be just Jon Kent and me for the rest of the day.  Although we will probably end up over at my parent's house.  We usually do. 

Well I guess I better go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well for you.  Happy fall!
~Erin