Tuesday, September 27, 2005

MUCH better today!!

Last night Kent and I both were extremely tired.  He worked out before coming home, not to mention he played 2 hours worth of basketball Sunday.  So he was in the same place as me last night when 9:15pm rolled around....the bed!  And no, we weren't "practicing" for baby #3.  ;0)  We were asleep!!  I was so tired that by the time 8pm came I was ready for bed.  But I knew I would end up just laying there until much later.  So, Jon Kent got his bath at 8pm instead.  He was out like a light by 8:30pm with his mommy and daddy quickly following suit.

Today Kent got up at 6am, Jon Kent and myself got up at 6:30am.  Which is roughly 45mins-1 hour earlier than usual, but I didn't mind.  It was nice to spend some time with Kent before he headed off to work.  Jon Kent got to play and eat breakfast with his daddy.  Kent left for work at 7:15am and Jon Kent and I took a two hour nap from 7:45-9:45am.  Which that was REALLY nice!!  After we got up we played for a bit and then Jon Kent was hungry so he had a bottle.  Then we played some more.  Around 12pm Kent's granny called and asked to keep Jon Kent for a little bit.  So I happily agreed.  Since he has been gone I have washed dishes, swept, and picked up all his toys.  I have ate lunch and just surfed the web.  I like these kind of days!

Well, I am off to do some more of nothing.  I'll talk with yall later!  Have a great Tuesday!!

No comments: