Wednesday, September 7, 2005

Unusually excited

You can call me silly or crazy or whatever.  I don't care.  I am excited.  Kent is going to be off for two whole days!  Wooooohooooo!!  See, this week Kent was supposed to be off for vacation.  We were supposed to go to Florida for the week with his family.  But since we are building a house and having another baby we decided that the money towards the vacation could be spent on something more productive.  So, Kent decided to just go into work and save his days off.  That way when the baby comes, he can take off longer.  Anyway, since I *know* that he could be off, I have been a little sad because I want him home.  That's why I am so unusually excited about him being off for the next two days.  I don't have ANYthing planned (I usually clean on his days off).  That way if we want to go and do some thing we can just get up and go.  I know he has some plans of his own...tuning up his car and what not.  But besides that, nothing.  So I'm hoping we can go to the park in the county over and take Jon Kent.  It's a huge park with a lake and ducks and plenty of things to do.  We'll see what Kent feels like doing though.  Since it is *his* time off.

Anyway, that is all for now.  I posted a few pictures for your enjoyment.  I hope you get a kick out of the first one...lol.  AND today I am 28 weeks pregnant.  Only 12 more to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!  Happy 28 weeks!!  I'm 35wks today!! YAY!!
HUGS
Dana