Saturday, September 24, 2005

It's Saturday night...

And not a thing going on....

By the way, I am still mad at AOL for my counter being off!  I looked at some other people's journals and theirs aren't messed up!  This is what I get for paying yall (AOL) $14.95 a month!  I would hate to see what yall would do to my account if I only paid $9.95.

ANYWAY---The consignment sale went fairly well.  My momma and I got a lot of stuff for Jon Kent and Zoey.  But by the time we got there (which was only like 15 minutes after it started) the place was full of people.  And a lot of the women would just grab a bunch of stuff without looking at it.  Then when they figured they had enough, they would go to a corner and sort through their stuff and then put whatever they didn't want on a discard rack.  So there probably was a lot of stuff I never knew was even there...which in my opinion is pretty rude!  But I still got some nice things.  I got Jon Kent some wind pants (Carter's and Nike), 2 pair of blue jeans (Levi and Tommy Hilfiger), 2 fleece pull overs (GAP and Arizona), a sleeper, and I forget what else.  I got Zoey like 3 dresses (GAP and OLD NAVY), 3 or 4 sleepers (Carter's and Little Me), and a cute blue jean outfit that comes with a green top.  I need to take some pictures, but I have already put their clothes up.  My momma really racked up too!  When we were in line paying for our stuff I over heard another lady telling this woman her total...it was like $360!!  I was like whoa!!  She had a lot of stuff, but still....$360 is a lot to spend on just clothes.  Maybe she has a lot of kids???  Anyway, it was a good time.  I am probably going to go back Oct. 1 for their 50% off sale and see what they have left.  Who knows...maybe I will find something that was over looked!!

Anyway, I guess that is all.  I have bottles that needed to be washed.  I'll talk with yall later!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I'm a SAHM and was just browsing around similar journals and found your journal. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, you have an awesome journal! Take care and have a great week. :-)

~ Susan