Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween

These are the pictures that I have now of Halloween.  The other camera has a lot more on it.  But they won't load onto my computer.  So, I am going to have to get them put on a CD and load them that way.  So for now this is all I got.  So yall enjoy.  Oh, Jon Kent really racked up on his Halloween outing.  He got a toy truck at his Granny's and PawPaw's, a key chain/alarm and play cell phone at his Mimi's and Papa's, and a ball slide type toy at his Gramsie's and Poohba's.  He will have a load of fun tomorrow when he gets to play with them.  He is in the bed now knocked out!  Anyway, it was a good night!  I can't wait to show yall ALL the pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little lion! :) He did rack up on treats!

Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/TalesfromtheFrontandtheonesleftB/

Anonymous said...

What adorable pics..can't wait to see the rest...
Hugss..~Terri~