Sunday, October 31, 2004

Last day of October

::::::::::Breathes a sigh of relief::::::::::

I made it.  I made it all the way through October and 9 months of pregnancy.  Woohoo!!!  So unless my body REALLY kicks into gear, Jon Kent will in fact be a November baby!  Whew!!!  Now by orders of his daddy, Jon Kent isn't allowed to come until the 11th of November or after.  By orders of his grandfather...PawPaw...Poohba...whatever he wants to be called, Jon Kent isn't allowed to come until the 20th of November.  BUT late Nov. 19th would be fine though as well.  The 11th wouldn't be so bad.  It's only 12 days away.  But the 20th seems like a really, really, really long time off.  I guess only Jon Kent really knows when he is coming.  But atleast it will be sometime in the month of November!

Today is also Halloween.  But for the most part everyone did the trick or treating last night.  I have already took down all the Halloween decorations that were in my house.  After tonight I will be taking my jack-o'-lanterns off my "fall display".  Then it will just be scarecrows and half dead mums.  And to add a plus to Halloween being over and Thanksgiving on it's way...tomorrow it's supposed to start turning COLD!  YESSSSSSSSSS!!!  I'm just TOO excited about that!

Anyway, it's time for church.  Yall be good and have a great Sunday!!!!

                                   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is supposed to be in the blank part?

Anonymous said...

Blank part?  It should be candy corn at the end.  Maybe your computer just didn't load it up right.  Dunno...