Wednesday, October 5, 2005

32 weeks pregnant

Since I am procrastinating...AGAIN...I thought I would show yall my 32 weeks belly pictures that I took today.  Tomorrow, I have a doctor's appointment at 8:45am.  It should be an in and out appointment.  Hopefully everything will check out fine and I won't have gained TOO much weight....

In other news, I did end up finishing my cleaning.  At least of all the closets in the house.  And I went ahead and "Fall Cleaned" my bedroom.  I am about to go and do Jon Kent's bedroom.  But yet again...procrastinating...

OK, I am going now!  Enjoy the pictures!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute lil belly<<grin>>
So exciting... can't wait
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I miss it! Looks cute, Em!

Anonymous said...

Aww...I bet you can't wait to finally hold your lil girl!!
Hugs
Dana

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics hun! Hope you're having a great day! :-)

~ Susan