Friday, October 21, 2005

Dananananana BATMAN Dananananana

 

Kent is currently watching the movie that just came out about Batman.  Woohoo...  I have no interest in it at all.  I never was one for all the hero movies or shows.  Kent however...oy!  He likes it all...Superman, Batman, Teen Titans, anything superhero related.  Some boys never grow up!  ;oP

Anyway, today was a pretty good day.  Jon Kent slept until 6:30am.  I changed his diaper and then brought him back into the bed with us.  He slept until 8am.  He didn't wake up once all night long.  Which I was truly thankful for.  I don't even think I heard him grunt or anything.  I guess he was really out of it from his long day of sickness.  He woke up this morning feel MUCH better.  We still took him to his doctor's appointment this morning.  The doctor said that Jon Kent has an upper respiratory infection.  And his ears were really red on the inside.  So he gave us a round of antibiotics and told us to come back in two weeks.  But Jon Kent seems to be doing just fine.  He only took one nap today and has played all day long.  He has been in the best mood!  I hope he sleeps well again tonight.  So far he is.

Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be a lot cooler.  Which I am really thankful for.  For the next 7 days or so the weather is supposed to be in the 60s.  WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!  I can't wait!!  Maybe some of my puffiness will go down.  My fingers and toes are really puffy.  Only 6 more weeks...only 6 more weeks...

Well, I better go.  Although I really don't have anything to do...  Except watch the Batman movie...  And that doesn't sound like much fun...

Night all!!

No comments: