Thursday, October 13, 2005

"Everybody else is doin' it"

I am sure you can go to many of the journals in my "other journals" section and you will run into this same type entry.  It's actually pretty amusing.  Here is what you do:  Go to Google and type in your name and the word is in quotations (ex: "Emily is").  And see what comes up.  Here are the top 10 for me:

EMILY is every young professional who’s been told to wait her turn--ain't that the truth...

Emily Is a Flower Girl--I was a flower girl several times when I was younger.

Emily is nation’s young poet of the year--who knew I was so talented???

Emily is a slight 13-year-old, of exceptionally pale complexion--They got the pale complexion part right...off by 9 years on the 13 year old part though...

Emily is currently away from land.--I am??  And here I thought I was sitting at my computer...

emily is dressed in black bombazine--What is a bombazine???  Is it sweat pants and a t-shirt??

Emily is possessed by six demons--Sorry this one made me giggle...

Emily is strange--Many seem to think so...

Emily is one the greatest contributers to the american life--And don't you forget it!!

Emily is trapped in the world of the past--Yup, that about sums it up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL-- too funny.  I also "googled" my name!  It was fun.
Here is the link to mine.
http://journals.aol.com/angelm0304/MyLife/entries/1656
Have a great day,
Hugs
Angel

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Maybe I'll try it later.  Should I use "Amber" or "Maber"? lol