Monday, October 10, 2005

It's Monday

Well, here it is Monday once again.  Today Jon Kent had an ear doctor appointment at 9am.  The doctor's office is an hour from where we live, so we had to leave the house around 7:45am.  Surprisingly, I got up at 6:45am, took a shower, fixed my hair, and got dressed before ever waking Jon Kent up.  And I HAD to wake him up.  It was 7:30am when I finally went in there and woke him up and he wasn't too thrilled about it (now he knows how we feel at 3am-LOL).  But he got over it once he realized his "Ba-Ba" (bottle) was waiting on him.  After getting him dressed and feeding him, we were out the door a little before 7:45am.  The appointment went well.  The doctor said that Jon Kent's ears were both looking good and that both tubes are still in.  Which is great.  The longer they stay in, the better.  We go back in 3 months for another check up.  After the appointment we came home.  We played, I washed some clothes, and then we both took a nap.  I am still washing clothes even now and Jon Kent went next door to see his Granny and Pawpaw.

I still have a lot to do before Kent gets home (he gets home in about 20 minutes-LOL).  I still need to sweep and mop the floors, finish the laundry, take out the trash, and prepare supper.  We are having Boston Butt and fries.  I am just feeling lazy.  The trip to the doctor wore me out!

Well, I need to go and get my butt in gear.  I'll talk with yall later!  Enjoy the rest of your Monday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess that because I'm from Indiana, I just don't know what "Boston Butt" is... Do tell.
~Erin

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid to ask what Boston Butt is.  Especially becuz I am a vegetarian... Do I want to know, lol?  Pamela

Anonymous said...

Yummyyyy boston butt....i'm comin over for supper...k....hehe
Hugss...~Terri~

Anonymous said...

LOL.  I really can't believe there are people that don't know what a Boston Butt is.  Is it just a southern thing??  I already emailed those who commented, and I told yall wrong.  It's from the shoulder of the pig.  Why it is called a "butt" is beyond me.  It's pretty good.  We got a HUGE one and after slicing it up, we have enough for 6 more meals.