Thursday, October 6, 2005

My appointment

I had my 32 week appointment today.  Nothing too special really happened.  I was weighed (6 more pounds added on...grrr), had to tinkle in a cup, had my blood pressure taken, listened to Zoey's heartbeat (132bpm), got my stomach measured (measuring right now), and was out of there.  I go back in two weeks.

Kent and I also went and looked at living room furniture.  We ended up getting a sage green sectional.  Haverty's (I don't know if everyone is familiar with them or not) was having a tent sell.  This sectional just happened to be in that tent sale and it was originally $1200 and we got it for $697.  We were one of the first customers of the day, so we got a great deal.  The sectional was used as a floor model, that's why we got it so cheap.  Nothing is wrong with it.  We looked it over and made sure.  They are delivering it on the 15th.

Well, I am going to go.  I have been sooo lazy today, so I am going to go be lazy some more.  No sense in being productive this late in the day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad the appt. went well.... What a bargain on the sectional....we have also been looking at living room furniture....not sure when we are gonna buy tho...never hurts to window shop....hehe...We are wanting a Taupe...Microfiber sofa and loveseat....those things are soooo soft....well enjoy ur new sectional =)
Hope you have a good weekend Emily....
Hugss..~Terri~