Saturday, October 29, 2005

Football Saturday

War Eagle!!

Anyway, I love Saturdays!!  Especially when Kent is off of work!  Woohoo!!  We are currently watching Auburn play Ole Miss.  Which right now Auburn is winning!  Go Tigers!!  Jon Kent is currently taking nap- - - IN HIS CRIB!!!!!  Woohoo!!  My house is clean, the weather is nice, I have a crock pot of stew cooking, and it is a BEAUTIFUL day outside (yeah I know I have already mentioned it...but it was worth repeating).  Today has been a good day thus far.  Jon Kent woke up at 6:30am after going to bed at 8pm the night before- - -on his own.  Once he woke up, I changed his diaper and brought him back to bed with me.  He slept until 8am on the dot.  We all got up and had breakfast.  Kent went off to a men's conference that our church was having at 9am.  While he was gone, Jon Kent and I played.  Then Gramsie (my momma) came by and visited for a little bit.  After she left it was getting close to 11am, so I figured I better start the stew.  While preparing that, Kent came home from the conference.  He took Jon Kent outside for a little bit while I finished up cooking.  Around 12pm Jon Kent finally got tired enough for a nap.  So I rocked him and he went to sleep.  As I was carrying him to his crib he woke up for like a split second and cried out.  But I told him it was "OK" and he went right back to sleep.  He is still in there as I type, so I am hoping he stays that way for at least another hour.  We'll see!!  As for the rest of the day, we don't have anything planned.  Just watching football all day and eating stew (can you tell I am excited about the stew?).  The stew is a new recipe that I found on someone else's journal.  I am giving it a shot.  It smells good if that counts for something...  I do need to run by Wal-Mart and pick up some pictures we had developed- - -last week.  And they still haven't returned them yet.  I am hoping they haven't lost them!  I also need to pick up some more cameras to have when Zoey is born.  Go ahead and pack them up so we know we have them.  Anyway, I guess that is my Saturday.  I hope yall are having a good one too!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trick or Treat!

Christy http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/TalesfromtheFrontandtheonesleftB
http://journals.aol.com/my3gifts/ChristysThoughts/

Anonymous said...

Jon Kent's aunt Karen Kay wants to see him so I can give him part of his birthday present. I can't wait to see how he reacts to them. I still have one more thing to get him. When he goes to his papaw's and gramsie's I will bring them over there.

Love Aunt KK