Wednesday, October 26, 2005

35 weeks and counting

Today marks 35 weeks of pregnancy for me.  Only 5 more to go.  Woohoo!  It is getting closer and closer.  Even though I would really like to get it all over with right here and right now, I know that 5 more weeks of cooking will do her good.  And give me time to get things completely ready for her.  Not to mention, celebrate Jon Kent's first birthday which is in 20 days.  I would also like to have his birthday party without any contractions or breaking of waters...lol.  I would seriously feel horrible if I were in the hospital on his birthday party day (12th) or on his birthday (15th).  So, anytime after the 15th is good.  Although the 30th would be fine too.  Just as long as she is healthy and the labor is as easy as it was with Jon Kent!  LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...hehehe  
So exciting....i can't wait to see
her precious face....wonder what Jon Kent will
think about his lil' sis...takin some of the attention...hehe
Be sure to capture them on video all that you can...
Precious memories....to watch for years on end
Hugss..~Terri~