Wednesday, October 5, 2005

Procrastinating...

I really should be cleaning out closets and what not around the house, but I am procrastinating.  Kent and I have already done the bedroom closet and all our drawers.  We cleaned under the bed and we cleaned out all the Rubbermaid boxes that were under the bed.  I then vacuumed and put everything back.  Then we cleaned out the hall closet.  After that we cleaned out Jon Kent's bedroom closet and all his drawers.  I cleaned out from under his crib as well.  Finally, I cleaned out the bathroom medicine cabinet, under the sink, and all the shelves in bathroom.  BLAH--I still have the living room coat closet, the entertainment unit, all the shelves in the living room, under the couch, and under the end table (magazines and such).  I have to clean out the "wash closet"(where the washer and dryer are located), the pantry, and the kitchen cabinets.  There is still a lot to go through and sort.  I REALLY don't want to do anymore, but while I have some free time I really need to get to it.  Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment pretty early and then we are going furniture shopping, so I won't have time to do much if anything tomorrow.  Friday I plan to "Fall Clean" the house.  We'll see if I actually do it though--lol.  Anyway, I guess I better get back to it.  Procrastinating is much more fun though...

No comments: