Monday, October 3, 2005

Happy October!!

I know I am a bit late with the "Happy October", but time just got away from me.  I really can't believe it's already October!  Only 2 months and 27 days until "Little Miss Zoey" is due.  Although, I'll probably go a week early or a week late...it would just figure.

I'm currently trying to plan Jon Kent's 1st Birthday party.  I am going to go price some things later on today and see what kind of deals I can get.  LOL--Who knew ballons and paper plates could be so exspensive!?!?!  Kent and I are trying to figure out a cute "theme" for his party.  We aren't quite sure what to go with.  Although we are leaning more towards Sesame Street.  Just because they have a "First Birthday" theme.  We'll see.

Christmas is also just around the corner.  Only 82 more days! (Countdown to Christmas)  It's hard to believe that in 82 days Jon Kent will be enjoying his first "fun Christmas" (where he doesn't sleep through it), and Zoey will be experiencing her first Christmas (to which she will sleep through it).  I have no clue what to get anyone for Christmas this year.  I am sooo behind in that department.  By now, I at least have ideas of what I am going to be getting people.  I have been slacking this time around.  Oh well, it will get done I am sure!

Well, I need to go.  There are clothes that need to be folded and dishes that need to be washed.  I will talk with yall later!!  Have a great Monday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm always a slacker when it comes to christmas...i am one of those last minute shoppers...lol...can't wait till baby Zoey comes...how precious!!!!...
Hugss..~Terri~