Thursday, October 20, 2005

He is feeling better

YAY!!  Jon Kent IS feeling better.  Or atleast he isn't attached to my leg or lap at all times.  Which I secretly did enjoy while it lasted...  Anyway, he has been playing a lot more since we got home and he seems fine--except for the runny nose, coughing, and sneezing.  We gave him his first dose of medicine before he went to bed.  Hopefully, he will wake up feeling a lot better.  And soon we will have all this sickness behind us.  I for one will be glad to see it gone!!

In house news, things are coming along.  They poured the concrete as you can see in the pictures and put up the temporary pole for the power to be hooked up.  Hopefully once that is hooked up they will start framing up the house.

I had my OB appointment.  My doctor checked me just to make sure things weren't progressing yet.  And they weren't.  Thankfully!  She told me just to keep an eye on things, because things could happen more quickly this time around--since it has only been 11 months since I have given birth.  I still say Nov. 23rd.  We'll see.  Anyway, that is all for today.  Enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy John Kent is feeling better.

Christy

Anonymous said...

Glad Jon Kent is feelin better....
Wooowhooo on the progress on the house
Wish i could feel baby Zoey kick...awww...won't be long
till you see her sweet lil' face =)  Hope u have a good weekend!
Hugss...~Terri~