Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Coupon Crazy!

I'm going coupon crazy!  I am signing up for any and every baby website that sends out coupons or free samples of their products.  I have been to Pampers.com, Gerber.com, Verybestbaby.com, Enfamil.com, and many other websites that have free samples and coupons.  I am trying to get all the diaper coupons that I can so I can start buying diapers now and have a "supply" ready for when the baby gets here.  A lot of people have said to wait on buying diapers because you don't know if the baby will like them or not.  But if the diapers are unopened, you can still take them back and exchange them for other diapers.  Atleast Wal-Mart does.  Plus, no one knows what the baby will like...it's just going to be a trial and error kind of thing for a few weeks.  I'm really getting excited though with all the preparations that are starting to take place for the baby.  I have been working on a Shower Invite list.  I asked Kent's mom and granny to make a list of people to invite and I need to ask my moma to get a list together as well.  I don't know who exactly is giving me a shower or when.  I have had 2 people mention it to me, but no plans have been really discussed!  I'm  wanting to have all my showers DONE by the middle of October.  That way I have a month to get things organized and ready for Jon Kent! 

Today....I.....cleaned....SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!  Yes, I know I am supposed to be "resting".  But it just finally got to me.  I needed to do something.  And the cleaning wasn't anything heavy and it only took me like 20 minutes to do it all.  All I have to do now is vacuum and I might leave that for Kent to do when he gets home.  But then again I may go ahead and do it because today is Kent's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!) and I would really feel bad if I asked him to vacuum on his birthday.  But we'll see. 

Well, I'm off to do something...probably vacuum....and then lay around for a bit and take a shower.  IF Kent doesn't get ordered overtime (which is likely) then we are going out to eat with my parents tonight for Kent's birthday.  Then we will probably make our rounds with his family so they can wish him a happy birthday and all that good stuff.  Tomorrow and Friday Kent is off of work!  Woohoo!!!!  So, that is all for now!  Yall be good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kent!!!

~Dana

Anonymous said...

It is not a question of what kind of diaper the baby will like but a question of which diaper YOU will like.  I tried them all with my baby, I found that Luvs works the best toward preventing leaks and their sizes run a bit on the large side so you can keep in that size longer than with say Pampers which tend to run on the small side.  Just my opinion.  

Happy birthday Kent!


http://journals.aol.com/cameronsmom0376/LifesImpossibilities

Anonymous said...

I have found that Luvs are  the best and the cheapest! I tried them all and I llike them the best.
Meredith