Monday, July 12, 2004

*Random writings*

Well, not a lot to really talk about today.  Nothing major happened...  I was mostly bored today...  I did exercise for about 30 minutes today.  It actually felt really good to workout again.  I haven't really exercised in about 2 weeks. (Bad Emily).  I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things again.  I gained 5 pounds last month which isn't "bad" but I sure do hate seeing that number on the scale get bigger and bigger.  But so far only 8 pounds have I gained.  Not bad for 5 1/2 months pregnant. 

What am I doing tomorrow....  Ummm I don't know.  I would really like to lay out, but I don't know if the weather will allow that.  These freak afternoon thunderstorms can throw things off.  We had two come through today.  The last one knocked my power out for like 2 seconds...thankfully it came right back on.  But the lightening was pretty bad with it.  I guess that is just summer weather in the south.  I guess I could do what I had planned on doing today, tomorrow.  I still need to finish my check list for packing for the vacation.  I still need to figure out what foods we are taking AND I need to wash clothes tomorrow too.  Hopefully, I will actually do something tomorrow.  And maybe get some exercising in too.  We'll see I guess.

Well, I guess that is all my random thoughts for today....  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: