Saturday, July 10, 2004

My parents should be proud

My parents should be proud...they raised a smart daughter...

The Classic IQ Test


 
Congratulations, Emily!
Your IQ score is 122


This number is based on ascientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

I seriously thought I wouldn't do so well.  But I think I am about average.  I've always heard that your IQ should be your age plus 100.  Since I am 21 I am one point above average.  Here is the link if anyone else wants to try it out....Tickle: IQ and Personality Tests - Tickle.com: The Classic IQ Test

By the way...thanks to Dana for sharing the IQ test link in her journal.  Her journal is in my journal sites to the right.  It's called "Life".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the scoring system for IQ.  The only thing I didn't like about the one we took was it didn't test all the areas like a real IQ test would.  But I guess what should I expect from a free one...

80-90 (below average)
90-110 (average intelligence)
111-121 (above average)
122-130 (highly intelligent)
131-141 (gifted)
142+ (genius - top 1%)

Have a good one!! =)
~Dana~

Anonymous said...

YAY!  I'm "highly intelligent" ;)  I know what you mean about the "quality" of the test.  Ones that I have taken before had a lot more questions on them and seemed to have questions from more areas of academics.  But I was just happy to see that I did well on that one...  Sometimes I wonder if I haven't LOST brain cells.. ;)  *~*Emily