Sunday, July 4, 2004

So what will it be????

Well, today has turned out to be a tiring day.  After church I went up to Granny's house to eat lunch.  I ended up staying there to almost 5:00pm.  She got a phone call from her sister's daughter saying that Granny's sister wasn't doing well and they don't think she has long to live.  I felt so bad for Granny.  So, I stayed up there for a bit and talked.  Kent came up there after he got off.  We talked for a little bit and then came home.  Kent was hungry so he ate some supper and I ate a cucumber.  I was still full from lunch.  Anywho, after eating we went up to Kent's parent's house and swam.  Kent's brother and sister swam with us.  It was pretty fun!  After swimming we came home and I ate some supper and Kent watched "Cold Case" (I would like to thank my daddy for getting Kent hooked on that show).  Anyway so now we are just sitting around waiting on bedtime to roll around.  I'm also washing some clothes.  Tomorrow I will be at Kent's family function all day so I would't have time to do my usual Monday washing.  Only 2 more loads to go.  Woohoo!

So now to the question at hand.  WHAT WILL THIS BABY BE?  A boy or a girl?  I want a girl and Kent wants a boy.  The reason I want a girl so bad is because I have had the name Zoey for a girl since I was a freshman in high school.  Plus, I know what to do with girls.  Boys I think I would be lost with.  But in the end as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.  We'll know Tuesday.  So what do yall think?  Boy or girl??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...well I have a 50/50 chance here, but I'll guess girl.  :o)

Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/missuzthumpr/LisasLife