Thursday, July 1, 2004

Happy July!!!

Happy July to everyone!!!!!!!!!!  I am sooo glad that July is FINALLY here.  So much going on this month!  So let me lay it all out for you:

July 3rd- Family reunion (my side).  I believe it starts at 11ish.  I'll have to double check.

July4th-Kent's family thing.  Not so much a reunion.  Because we see these people all the time!

July 6th- HOPEFULLY finding out the sex of this little critter inside me!!!! 8:00am.

July 8th- My daddy's birthday.  The big 5-0!  Hehehehee!

July 18th-21st- VACATION at the BEACH!!!!  WOOHOO!!!  Can't wait!

July 28th- Kent's birthday.  The big 2-3!  He is getting so old...

That is all that is "planned".  There maybe other things to come up, but so far on my little calendar that is all that I have!  Hopefully, since this is a busy month it will go by faster.  Cause only 4 more months until Nov.!!!  Woohoo!

Next month (Aug) is childbirth classes.  Looking forward to it! 

Well, that's it from here.  Gotta go hop in the shower and head to the grocery store!! Later all! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the three of you will have a wonderful July!!
~Dana