Thursday, July 29, 2004

*Some Random Thoughts*

Nothing to really talk about today.  It's still early in the day though, so anything could happen.  Kent and I are going to go watch "Spiderman 2" around 2 o'clock.  And then I have no idea what the plans will be.

So, I've got some random thoughts for yall today.  Why do some women sleep with make-up on?  I mean who are you trying to impress while you are sleeping?  Do you think your house will catch fire and you want to look good for the firemen?  And have you ever noticed like in the movies or on TV shows that the women always go to bed with full blown make-up on?  What is up with that?  I couldn't stand the thought of going to bed with my make-up still on.  It's almost like going to bed dirty.  It just doesn't make sense!  But that is just my opinion...

Have yall noticed (unless I am mistaken, which is always a possibility) that we haven't had a tropical storm or hurricane form in the Atlantic Ocean or the Gulf of Mexico?  It's almost August!  Usually we have had atleast3 or 4 by now.  Not that I am complaining about it by any means, but its just odd.

In J-land (AOL journals) they are celebrating the one year anniversary of AOL Journals.  Woohoo!  I haven't really gotten into it or anything this year.  I have gotten several emails from people here and there about my journal since it was on AOL Editors Top 5 at one point....and not since... ****Hint to the AOL Journal Editors****  But I have been busy with vacations and doctor's appointments to really get involved....<<hangs head in shame>>  But I digress... 

School is starting soon.  Not for me...but for those who are still in school.  My daddy is a teacher in GA and the teachers started back July 27th.  I believe the kids go back Aug. 2nd.  That is crazy!  Where did the summer go???  I know here in my hometown school is starting back the 9th of August.  They don't leave much time for summer these days!  It does however, put me one month closer to November...so it's "all good".<<<haven't used that phrase in a while!

So, I guess I will end my random thoughts here.  I need to go get ready to go to the movies.  By the way, ****hint to Kent****  as soon as he downloads the software on the computer, I'll scan some of the pictures I took while we were in Florida.  AND I have new belly pictures of myself...but by the time they get posted they will be OLD belly pictures.  Oh well...so until next time...yall be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kent!  Download that program!!  We got inpatient people in J-land!  hehe
Enjoy the move!  It was great!!
Smiles..
~Dana