Sunday, July 25, 2004

Lobster

"LOBSTER" aka "Me"  Or so I've been called.  Of course while on vacation I got a great tan.  I didn't burn or anything.  I was very careful to put on my sunblock and to not over do it when laying out.  I came home with a golden brown tan that anyone would be envious of!  Anywho, yesterday Kent went up to his parent's to help his dad build a deck that they are putting around their pool.  I figured while he did that I would float around in the pool and relax.  And that is just what I did.  I didn't think to put on sunblock because I was already so tanned that I didn't think I would really burn...WRONG!!!!  My face and arms are red...thankfully it's not too bad, but with all these commericals out that everytime you burn you increase your chances of getting skin cancer...it just makes you think.  But I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I come to it.  So anyway, last night Kent and I went to the funeral home (Kent's great aunt passed away) and I walk in and see Kent's mom, dad, brother, sister, and granny.  They all begin to laugh at the fact that I am burned...hahaha NOT FUNNY!  I just smiled and told them all to hush.  I just haven't gotten use to the fact that while pregnant my skin has become more sensitive to the sun.  Kent's daddy said that the baby will definately like the sun when he comes out.  So true...  Hopefully all this redness will turn brown in a day or two...here's hoping anyways!

Lilypie Baby Days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think everyone should have a peeling experience like I did after Florida.  You know remember me, your brown skinned Moma!!!!!  Hopefully yours will peel thin like mine did and the tan will still be there.