Saturday, July 24, 2004

Vacation: Day Five

We got up around 7:15am and ate some breakfast.  Since we were pretty much packed and ready to go, Kent and I just kinda walked around the hotel room doing odd and end things.  Kent (being the crazy person he is) was draining the cooler on the balcony instead of in the sink.  Someone from a lower floor started yelling up at us.  I told Kent to stop before they call someone to our room and we don't get our $150 deposit back.  He finished draining the cooler in the sink.  We then packed the car up and handed in our keys and took off to do a little shopping before heading home.  We went and got some t-shirts airbrushed.  Kent got one that had '04 airbrushed on the back of his t-shirt and it had an ocean scene in the '04.  I got one with 2 foot prints but they are wearing flip-flops and inside the feet it has a beach scene.  THEN we got a little oneise (is that how you spell it?) done for Jon Kent and it just has two little feet without flip-flops and a beach scene inside the feet.  I'll have to take some pictures of it.  After shopping we were back on the road.  We got home around 5:30pm.  We then unpacked and I started washing clothes.  That was our trip!  We had a great time and it was fun getting away for a bit.  We are making another trip to Panama City Beach the week of Labor Day...if all goes well between now and then.  We are staying for a week I believe.  It should be fun!  So, I guess that is it...hope yall enjoyed my stories!

                                                                  The End!

No comments: