Monday, July 5, 2004

Happy 5th of July!!!!

Well hello all!  Today is going to be a busy/long day for me.  I got up with Kent this morning (6:30am) and have been trying to get things around the house done before I head off to my "fun filled" day.  The last load of clothes is currently washing and I still need to clean the house up a bit.  After cleaing the house, I am going to hop in the shower and head to town.  Hopefully the nail place will be open because my nails have seen better days!  Then it's to Kent's family get together.  But since Kent has to work, I am going alone.  He should get there around 4:30pm or so.  Then we will be there until ????.  I'm trying to stay as busy as possible today, so when its time to go to bed tonight I will actually sleep.  I know that it is going to be hard to sleep tonight because I am already excited about tomorrow.  But that's why I am hoping today will tire me out.  It's a good idea anyway.

My daddy's birthday is in 3 days.  LOL.  The big 5-0.  And he is going to be a grandfather.  Are you feeling old yet, Daddy????  LOL.  And 23 days from now Kent will be having a birthday.  So many birthdays in July...

Well, I guess I better get back to my cleaning and what not...  I still have a lot to do before 9:00am!  Yall be good!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time at Kent's families get together!!
I'm so excited about tomorrow!!!
~Dana