Wednesday, July 7, 2004

I have a cold =(

I have a cold.  Where I caught this cold is a mystery to me.  Why do I always get my colds in the summer?  Does that making ANY sense?  I mean I know you can get sick during anytime of the year...but come on...the summer???  I guess I'll survive.  As long as we don't run out of tissues.  Kent made the mistake of laughing at me once when I couldn't breathe...so now I chase him down and give him wet kisses.  That will teach him.  But if he ever caught a cold you would think he had the flu or something....men. 

-:¦:--:¦:--:¦:-

Kent's brother and sister spent the night with us last night.  It's weird how I can feel so uncomfortable in my own home.  I just don't know what to say to them.  It's weird...  But it was nice having them over because the cats slept with them instead of us...lol.  So we got to have the bed all to ourselves.

-:¦:--:¦:--:¦:-

Today I washed clothes and cleaned the house up a bit.  Kent and myself went over to a friends house and helped the pack up stuff and take it to storage.  They are moving and needed to put a few things in storage for awhile.  It only took about 2 hours.  Once we were done we went to see my parents.  Kent tanned while we were there. About the time he got done tanning a severe thunderstorm blew threw.  It lasted about 45 minutes or so.  After visiting with the parents, we went to the WD and picked up a few things and then went through Burger King and got supper.  The rest of the night was spent watching TV.  Kent is now in bed and I think I will be heading there shortly myself.  So...until next time....yall be good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling so well...it must be hard not being able to take anything either.  That is too funny that you are trying to give it to Kent...hehe
Smiles..
~Dana

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain..I have woke up with one....I hope you get to feeling better.

Aunt KK