Saturday, July 31, 2004

The LAST day of July!

I can't believe that it is the last day of July!  It seems like only yesterday that July was just starting.  Where did all the time go???  Well, I'm not complaining.  It put me one month closer to November.  But after November comes and the baby gets here then time can go S-L-O-W-L-Y again.  I can't have my little boy growing up too fast on me!!  I guess the reason July went by so quickly was it was packed FULL of stuff to do.  I had July 4th "gatherings" to go to, Ultrasounds to go to (IT'S A BOY!), birthdays to shop for, vacations to go on, and "baby things" to take care of.  It was definately a busy month.  Hopefully, August can go by just as quickly and September can get here...I'm ready to go back to the beach!

My day today is hopefully going to be a busy one.  As soon as I quit being lazy and get off this computer.  I plan on washing clothes, cleaning the house up a bit, cooking supper, and spending time with Kent.  I don't know how much cleaning I am going to do.  But I am in the mood to clean so I guess while I am in the mood I will just clean and then when I get out of the mood I will stop.  We'll see how far I get!  So...it's off to start my day!  Yall be good and have a happy last day of July!

No comments: