Friday, July 2, 2004

July 2nd

Well, its July 2nd and that means only 4 more days until we find out the sex of our little baby.  I am so excited.  But I'm sure yall already know that! 

So far today has been pretty busy.  Kent and I (mostly Kent) washed the car and then I cleaned the house a bit.  Kent is now gone to get gas for the gas grill with his grandfather.  They are making sure they have enough for the cookout we are having the 5th of July instead of the 4th.  They are grilling hamburgers and hot dogs.  YUMMY!  When Kent gets back we are off to take the comforter from the bed and have it cleaned and then we are going to pick up some BBQ to eat.  YUMMMMMY!  Can you tell I'm pregnant?  Anywho, that is mostly our day.  Nothing exciting about it...just basically a normal day!

I'm currently waiting for my order from OLD NAVY to arrive.  I don't know if it is here today or not.  I will know when I check the mail.  I tracked it on UPS and they said it had left the facility heading my way.  So, let's hope it gets here.  Well, Kent is back so I guess I will be going!  Yall be good and have a safe weekend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful weekend the three of you!!
Smiles..
~Dana