Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Nothing to do....

I'm bored.  There isn't anything to do and if there WAS anything to do I have already been warned TWICE by my sweet and loving husband to "stay off your feet."  It really does make me feel special though that he is looking out for me and the baby.  He has been really sweet.  Last night he finished washing and drying the clothes, he ironed his uniform himself, he washed dishes, and cleaned up the mess we made after supper.  He is truly a sweet heart.  While he did all that I laid on the couch and caught up on the lastest edition of BabyTalk.  It has a lot of interesting articles in it.  Today, I have done nothing...expect stayed on-line looking at the same things over and over and over again.  I am looking for places to stay when we go to Florida again in Sept.  I am looking for a 3 or 4 bedroom atleast 3 bath condo.  There will be 8 of us going in all so we need the space.  Kent's mom is the one doing the reservations so for all I know she may have already made some, but Kent and I were looking at some last night that were pretty cheap.  Since we are going in the "low season" we can get rooms for a pretty good price.  I have tried calling my MIL but the phone is busy.  PLUS, I am pretty sure they are all outside working on their new deck for the pool.  I would hate to call and she be busy doing that and have to come in and listen to be tell her all about the stuff I have found.  Oh well...I guess I can just continue to look around and if by the next time I see her she hasn't made reservations, I can tell her about my findings.  I have also been to Pampers.com and registered for free coupons on baby supplies.  They should be here in 4 weeks.  I am really getting excited about all the things that need to be done for the baby.  I just want to go in the nursery and get started.  But alas...I can't....  Maybe after this week is up I can start on things in there and add my little motherly touches to everything.  PLUS, I need to start getting names and addresses for everyone who will be invited to my showers.  I guess I could do that now....  Well, enough with my boring entry about me doing nothing all day!  I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: