Saturday, July 10, 2004

My Busy Saturday!!!!

Whew!  My day has been busy!  I decided yesterday that since I cleaned out my closets, that today I would give the house a good cleaning.  Well, about 11:45am I started cleaning.  And as always...I CLEANED!  It felt sooo good though to get my house in order!  I wiped all the countertops off and the table, I bleached my sinks, dusted, cleaned the bathroom (sink, toilet, shelves), swept, vacuumed, washed dishes, and washed clothes.  Now everything is CLEAN!  Atleast for today anyways.  I am going to do another good cleaning right before we go to Florida so the house will be clean when we come back.  Also it will let me relax while on vacation.  I won't have "cleaner's guilt".  Anywho, after cleaning I had some lunch(ham sandwich).  It was good!  Then I hopped in the shower.  I still need to go dry my hair and fix it.  Kent and I are going out to eat with my parents tonight.  I don't know exactly where we are going, but I am sure we will have fun.  Well, that is all that I have for now!  Yall be good and I'll talk with yall later!

No comments: