Sunday, July 11, 2004

My poor hubby....

So, it seems as though Kent has *MY* cold.  It's sorta funny, because usually I am never able to pass my germs to him.  But this time...I did it!  Now he's going around with a stuffed up head and you would thinking he had caught some jungle virus or something.  "My head is stuffed up, my eyes hurt, *cough, cough*, my thoat is sore, *sniff, sniff*" and so on...  But yet when I had the SAME thing a week ago...it was..."take something".  Uh, hellooooo...I'm pregnant here...there isn't a whole lot I can take...  I did suggest that once he is in the shower and has been under the hot water for a bit to "blow the snot out of his nose".  It has been working for me.  So, if there are any pregnant ladies here and you have a cold...try it...it has really worked!  Anyway, I give it a few more days and he will be fine...hopefully.

On a healthier note...sorta...  I balanced the checkbook today and it balanced out to the penny!!!  Woohoo...go me, go me, go me...  For the past...uh I'd say...6 months I have been coming up unbalanced which absolutely drives me CRAZY...but FINALLY....VICTORY!!!!!  Ok, maybe that's taking a bit too far but still it is such a great relief to be balanced!

So what does tomorrow have in store for me...or actually it would be today...after I wake up...  Umm probably going to sleep late...ahhhh can't wait.  I'll probably then get up and have some breakfast, have my quiet time, and then straighten up the house.  I'll probably start "preparing" for the vacation.  I still have to decide what "foods" we are taking and what we are going to buy when we get down there.  I already have a check list prepared for what we are taking as far as clothes, bath supplies, and beach supplies.  *Yes, I am too organized...and yes I know once a baby gets here I will have to get over my "perfectionisums" <~~~is that a word?* 

Well, I still need to take my vitimins and iron pill before bed.  AND and I still need to iron Kent's uniform for work in the morning.  So, I guess I better get to work because I am READY for bed!  Yall be good!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny...he caught your cold....aww...poor baby...
I think men complain more when they are sick then us women do.
Have a good one...and I hope you both feel better!!
~Dana