Sunday, July 25, 2004

I guess my vacation is over...

Well, I guess my vacation is over.  Technically, Kent's was over today because he had to go to work.  But I figured with it being Sunday and all that I would give MYSELF the day off (the perks of being a stay at homewife).  But by the time Kent got home from work I had cleaning on my mind.  I swear I have been cursed with some cleaning gene...who I got it from...I couldn't tell ya...but it's there.  So, I start cleaning the kitchen sink while supper is cooking, then the counters, then the stove...well somehow the windex flys out of the "cleaning cabinet" and sprays itself on the front door, so of course I have to clean it off...ON BOTH SIDES.  Well, if you windex the front door then you can't let all the mirrors in the house feel dirty and left out...so they got a good cleaning as well.  THEN of course the floors need sweeping...but I put a stop to it there.  I mean really...it was getting out of hand.  I guess I'll pick up the rest of the cleaning tomorrow....with washing all the clothes.  Am I nesting already!?!?!?!  PLUS, my dad built some pretty, pretty shelves to go in the baby's room...those need painting AND I bought some letters that spell JON KENT and those need painting as well.  LOOKS like I have a plate full....so I guess my vacation is over with huh!?!?  OH WELL...only 7ish weeks until Sept. and another trip to Florida and the BEACH!  WOOHOO!  Talk to yall later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whoa!  Wanna clean my place too?  hehe
~Dana