Friday, July 16, 2004

Going to the Beach!!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the BIG day!  We're going to the BEACH!!!!  Woohoo!!!!!  We are leaving a day early and staying one night with my parents.  They are already down there enjoy the wonderful BEACH!!!  Then Lesli and Jared are coming down Sunday and we will be going to the Summit and staying until Wednesday!  So, this will be my last entry until then.  I hope to have tons of pictures to share with yall when I get back.  And many funny stories.  We are leaving tomorrow bright and early.  I think around 6:30am.  Kent's parents will be house sitting and taking care of the girls (cats).  We are pretty much packed up and ready to go.  We just have the odds and ends to pack...ie: toothbrush, bathing supplies, etc.  Yall be good while I am gone and if you really miss me....then just read some of my older entries until I get back!!!!  So until Wednesday....BYE!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation!!  I can't wait to hear all your stories when you return!!
Smiles..
Dana

Anonymous said...

DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN!!! HAVE A GOOD TIME...

AUNT KK

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful time at the beach!