Sunday, July 4, 2004

Happy 4th of July!!!!

HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!! 

 I swear yesterday actually felt like the 4th.  I had all "family" things going yesterday.  So I guess that is why it felt like the 4th to me.  Last night Kent, myself, and my parents all went out to eat and then we walked around the mall for a little bit.  After the mall we headed over to Lowes to look at bathtubs.  Hopefully, Kent will get on the ball and get us a tub soon!  Anyway, on our way home we saw fireworks and realized the city firework show was last night instead of tonight.  I was disappointed that we missed it...but oh well.

Today I have no plans.  I am fixing to go and finish getting ready for church.  After church I "think" Kent's granny is cooking lunch like she always does.  Or atleast I think she is.  After lunch I don't know what we will be doing. 

Tomorrow, Kent's family is having their get together.  Kent won't be able to go until after he gets off of work, which is at 4ish.  So, I guess I will be attending alone until then. 

Then TUESDAY is the ultrasound to find out the sex!!!  Woohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't wait!!!!  I am hoping for healthy open legs so we will be able to tell everyone what we are having.  YAY!  Can't wait!!!

Well, that is all for now!  I must go and get dressed and ready for church!  Yall be good and I'll type at yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emily,
I hope you have a wonderful day!!
~Dana