Thursday, July 8, 2004

So what did I do today...

Nothing....  LOL.  Not true.  I actually did more than I thought I would.  I got up around 9:30am and ate breakfast and watched a little TV.  I played on the internet for most of the day...sad I know.  And then took a shower around 1pm.  Kent got off of work at 2pm so we head up to the Honda place to get our keyless entry put on the Element.  We returned home at around 5:30pm.  So far nothing special.  Well, it seems that when Kent is home I go into cleaning mode.  I don't know why.  But it just happens that way.  So when we got home, I cooked supper.  We had porkchops and my self titled "Twice baked load potatoes".  I'll have to give yall the recipe in a second because they were GOOD!  After supper I decided that the floors needed mopping.  So I told Kent and he "volunteered" to mop the floors for me.  Well, I told Kent that I would sweep all the floors and then he could mop them.  So I go around like a crazy woman sweeping floors and picking up stuff off the floors.  Well when it came time to mop Kent tells me to get out of the kitchen so he can mop and I was like but aren't you using the kitchen sink to mop all the floors.  He says, "ALL THE FLOORS?"  I was like "yeah what did you think I was doing going around the WHOLE house sweeping and picking up things off the floor?"  I got no returned answer.  But all the floors did get mopped.  So...THANK YOU SWEETIE!!!!!!!!!!!!  After that we went over to my parent's house to give my daddy his birthday gift.  We got him some New Balances.  He seriously needed some new shoes.  I hope he liked them...  Also while we were there my mom gave me some cute outfits for Jon Kent!  I'll have to get some pictures.  I am seriously slacking in my picture taking...  Just lazy I guess.  Tomorrow I plan on cleaning out closets...again.  I started looking at all the stuff we will be needing when Jon Kent comes and it overwhelmed me...  I was like, "WHERE ARE WE GOING TO PUT ALL THIS STUFF!?!?!!?!!?"  So, it's back to cleaning out closets and getting rid of ANYTHING that we haven't used in the past 6 months.  ANYTHING!!!  We'll see how well I do...  So let me give yall my recipe for my "Twice baked loaded potatoes".  OK, first you peel your potatoes just like you would if you were making regular mashed potatoes.  Then you boil then and mash them just like you would if you were making mashed potatoes.  When it gets almost creamy like you add in ranch dressing to taste and bacon bits.  Then you put the potatoes in a dish that is safe for using in the oven and sprinkle cheese over the top of it.  Put it in the oven on 400 for about 15 minutes and remove and let stand for a few minutes and there you have it.  They were SO GOOD!  Easy to make too!  Anyway, that is all I have for today!  Yall be good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My motto for cleaning out closets is "If you went this long without it, then you don't need it" hehe
Thanks for sharing the recipe...sounds yummie!!
Smiles..
Dana