Monday, December 27, 2004

And it all comes down...

Well, all the Christmas decorations are down.  WHEW!!!  My house is getting back to normal...well as normal as it can be considering I can't clean it everyday like I used to...LOL!  But I shall live.  It really didn't take all that long to get everything down and packed away.  Roughly an hour I would say.  Kent took down all the outside stuff and I took down the inside stuff and Jon Kent laid in his swing smiling.  He was cute!  Anywho, it's all down and put up...so until next year....

Kent and I went shopping tonight.  And it was sooo much fun.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE going shopping.  We shopped for about 3 hours then went and ate supper together.  Jon Kent stayed at my parent's while we were gone.  I actually got a lot of stuff.  Like two long sleeve t-shirts from GAP, a t-shirt from American Eagle and some jeans, 2 sweaters from Dillards, and 2 shirts from Rue 21...and my grand total for all of that was...  :::drum roll please:::: $150!!!!  Woohoo!!!  Go me, go me!!!  Like I said, I had a blast!!!  And I still have money left over!!!!

Tomorrow, UGH, I am going to the doctor (the lady doctor that is) for my 6 week check up!  I'm hoping he says all is well and lets me start really exercising again.  Hopefully everything will check out just fine!!!  Also, Kent is keeping JK while I go to the doctor AND while I go to OLD NAVY alone so I can shop there.  I'm looking forward to that as well!

Well, I must go.  The dryer is calling my name!  Yall be good and I hope your last days of 2004 are good ones!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm laughing here....you are so cool taking down your decorations immediately! LOL....I do that every year. People think I'm nuts but hey, when it's done, it's done! WTG on the shopping too....good deals! ;o)