Wednesday, December 15, 2004

*~*Christmas Decorations*~*

It's still a COLD day.  I think the temperature got into the teens last night.  We had the electric blanket on and two other blankets on our bed.  We weren't risking getting cold...LOL!  Today it is supposed to get into the low 40s.  It's actually a pretty day outside though.  The sun is shining and the skies are blue.  I hope this kind of weather sticks around for Christmas!!!

Jon Kent is a month old today!!  I can't believe it's been a month already!  He is doing good.  He is pretty much on a schedule now...as much as a baby can be.  He goes to bed every night by 10:30pm and is up at 2:30am for a feeding and then back up at 5:30am for another feeding.  Then he'll either sleep until 7:30am or 8am.  After that feeding it is hard to get him to go back to bed, so we are usually up then.  He goes tomorrow to the doctor for his one month check up.  I am looking forward to seeing how much he has grown!  But I'm not looking forward to the shots! 

Today thus far I have cleaned up the house a bit and spent time with the hubby.  We are fixing to start cooking lunch and then it will be time for Kent to go to work.  I'm hoping his grandparents will be home soon (they went on a mini vacation) so they can keep Jon Kent for an hour or two so I can go to my parent's to tan.  I would take him but it is so cold outside that I really don't want to get him out in it.  We'll see I guess!

Well, I am off to cook!  Yall be good and enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments: