Saturday, December 4, 2004

WAAAAARRRRR EAGLE, HEY!

                               04Action - Carnell Williams

I had to break out of my normal red and green today to say WAR EAGLE!!!  Auburn is playing Tennessee today at 5pm central time.  They are playing for the title of the SEC Championship.  Auburn is favored to win by two touch downs.  I'm hoping they beat Tenn. worse than that!!!  So, WAR EAGLE...beat them Vols!!!!

I'm sure everyone wants a baby update....  He is doing good.  Yesterday was a *fussy* day.  I'm thinking his tummy was hurting him, but I really don't know.  I was so afraid that he wouldn't sleep well, but he ended up giving it up at about 1am and he slept until 4:15am.  After I fed him and got back to bed it was about 4:45am and then he woke back up at 5:45am fussing...so I rocked him back to sleep.  Then at 6:45am he got back up for a feeding.  I finally got him back to bed around 7:30am and he slept til about 9:30am.  Once he woke up at 9:30am I put him in the bed with Kent and me and he slept until about 10am.  It's starting to become a tradition for Jon Kent to wake up his last time for the night and getting in the bed with us...  He sleeps on his daddy's pillow while we look at him...lol.  It's cute.  Anywho, right now he is sleeping in his car seat (I am over at my parent's...just got here) under the Christmas tree.  He likes looking at the lights...  Anyway, that is all I have for a baby update today.  I can't believe that come Monday he will be 3 weeks old.  It's days like today (good days) that I just can't believe that I am a mother.  It's truly an awesome thing.  To know that you brought a child into this world and that that child is a part of you (even if it is just your nose, fingers, and toes).  Anyway, I digress....  I'm off to surf the web while I have a minute or two...  I'll talk with yall later!!!!  WAR EAGLE!!!!

No comments: