Monday, December 6, 2004

One rainy, lazy day

It's been a rainy and lazy day!  The rain for the most part is gone but there are plenty of clouds to make it a lazy kind of day.  The rain is supposed to move back in later tonight with some thunderstorms and maybe a tornado or two.

Jon Kent is currently sleeping.  He slept pretty good last night.  He slept from 11pm-3am and then from 3:45am-6:30am.  He is starting to develope a sleep pattern.  His usual times are from 3am-4am for his first feedings and then from 6am-7am for his second feeding.  Hopefully in a few weeks he will be going for 6 hours of sleep at a time.  He's also growing so much.  He has really filled out in the face.  His cute little chubby face...  His legs are starting to get some meat on them as well and his fingers are getting fat.  It's all so cute!

I was supposed to start exercising today...but Kent informed me that today was a lazy day for us.  I guess it can wait until tomorrow.  I was only going to start walking again.  Starting out one mile at a time.  Hopefully, I will get all my weight off soon.  I gained 34 pounds while pregnant and have already lost 22.  Maybe in a few more weeks or so I will be back into my pre-pregnancy jeans.  I'm hoping so anyways!!!

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to either feed the babe or take a shower.  Yall be good!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

No comments: