Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas Eve!!!!

                                                Reindeer1

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!  I just got back from a family gathering!  It was fun.  We opened presents, played Dirty Santa, ate, and told stories of the good ole days!  Jon Kent got a lot of cute things too..which all had his name on it..LOL!  Anyway, now I am at my parent's house.  I believe we are going to go looking at Christmas decorations here in a little bit.  Then at midnight, since Kent had to work today, we are going over to my house and opening gifts from my parent's and brother.  It will be a lot of fun!!!  I wonder what they got me....hehehee!!!

                                  Santa9

Great news!!!!  I got a new breast pump.  Woohoo.  Actually my lovely daddy found it for me.  We are renting it for now.  I am VERY happy with it!!!  It is a Medela Lactina breast pump.  It's not the Pump In Style one, but it works WONDERFULLY!!!!  I was soooo excited to get it!!  It was very easy to use and it's so easy on my body!  Woohoo...  LOL...I guess you would just have to know what all I have been through to relate to my excitement!!!

                                     Santa12

Well, tomorrow is Jon Kent's FIRST Christmas....awwwwww!  Santa has already came to our house.  Kent couldn't wait.  We got him a Baby Einstein floor gym and some Baby Einstein toys.  I figure with all the grandparent's, great grandparent's and other family members, he will get plenty!  So far he has slept through most of the family gatherings.  I'm hoping he continues to do well with his fussiness.  He has been doing pretty good here lately.  Let's hope he keeps it up!!!

                                                 Reindeer2

Well, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!  And please remember the reason for the season.  The birth of Jesus, the Savior of the world!!!  And also thank someone you know who's family is serving in Iraq.  They are really sacrificing for us...especially this time of the year!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can share your excitement in getting the new breast pump...how awesome.  You'll love it!

~Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/missuzthumpr/LisasLife

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

~Dana