Monday, December 20, 2004

I think I just might faint!

Line of Trees

ZzZzZzZzZzZz <----- that is exactly what Jon Kent did ALL last night.  He slept from 10:30pm until 4:30am.  I couldn't believe it!!!!  I was shocked, skocked, shocked.  Kent got up at 4:30am with us to help change the diaper and he thought that I had already been up with him and that this was his 2nd feeding for the night.  But nope!  After his feeding he went right back to sleep and around 9:15am I woke up and heard him grunting and playing so I went ahead and got him up to eat again.  That is almost 11 hours of sleep!!!!  I hope he keeps it up!!!

Line of Stockings

Kent and I are going out on a date today.  Kent's granny is going to keep Jon Kent for us while we go out.  I'm looking forward to it.  It's been awhile since we went out on a date.  Hopefully we will have fun.  I think we are going to catch a movie and get something to eat.  Hopefully whatever we see, it will be good!

Line of Stockings

Well, I am off to shower and get ready!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

Line of Trees

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your journal. As a mom myself I can relate. I wanted to throw a party when mine started sleeping through the night! :)
Jennifer
http://journals.aol.com/jen73169/Ramblingsfromoffthetopofmyhead/