Thursday, December 2, 2004

It wasn't TOO bad

 Wreath2                Tree1                        Wreath2

Well, it's almost 10:30pm and Kent will be home in about an hour and a half.  It has been a fairly long night.  Not a *bad* night...just a long one.  Surprisingly, I got a good bit done.  I got 4 loads of clothes washed and dried.  I cleaned the bedroom and bathroom.  Washed dishes.  Changed 5 diapers (so far).  Fed Jon Kent 3 times.  Took a bath.  Swept the floors.  Not bad considering Jon Kent only took like one nap that lasted about an hour.  He is out like a light now though.  Watch...Kent will come home and we will be getting ready for bed and Jon Kent's cute little eyes will pop open and he will be WIDE awake...  Oh well.  I am *trying* to get Jon Kent on a routine where he is in bed by 10:30pm every night.  That way when/if Kent starts working day watch like we want him to, then Jon Kent will be used to going to bed at 10:30ish.  I'm hoping within the next 6 weeks, Jon Kent will be sleeping longer.  Hopefully 6-8 hours at a time.  But with him being breastfeed, I heard it takes them longer to sleep through the night.  I guess only time will tell.  Anywho...I made it through my first night alone....woohoo!!!  Tomorrow, I am going over to my parent's house.  I have an aunt who lives in Georgia who hasn't gotten to see Jon Kent yet...and she is going to be in town tomorrow.  So I am going over to my parent's so she can see him.  It will also give me a break as well.  Well, I better go...my eyes are getting pretty heavy...  I'll talk with yall later!!!!

No comments: