Sunday, December 19, 2004

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I saw my first snow flake of the winter season today.  It was actually mixed with a little rain.  But it was there.  So I guess you could say that Jon Kent saw his first snow flake today too...and I didn't have a camera!!!  It is really cold outside!  The weatherman said that some places could get into the single digits with the wind chill! Brrrrrrr!!!  But I would have to say that I rather it be freezing than warm right now during the holidays.  Because living in the south, you never know if it will be 30 degrees or 80 degrees during the holidays!  I remember one year wearing short sleeves during Christmas!  That is just WRONG!!!  I remember when I was *younger* I always wanted to live in Ohio.  So that during Christmas there would be snow on the ground.  Why Ohio...I have no idea.  The weatherman said something about having a little *dusting* for Christmas.  I'm not holding my breath....

Line of Lights

Jon Kent is currently *snoring* under the Christmas tree.  I had him in his car seat and he fell asleep...and I'm not going to mess with a good thing and try and get him out!  So he is peacefully sleeping under the tree.  My little precious Christmas present!!!  I need to be taking a nap.  But I have so many other things running through my head right now.  Like I NEED to be exercising.  I think in the past week I have GAINED weight!  UGH!!!  All these Christmas cookies and candies....they will get ya everytime!!!

Line of Lights

Well, I am off to do something.  Who really knows what I will actually do.  Yall be good and stay warm!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Right now I would trade Ohio for any place warm.  Last I heard it was 6 deg above 0 here in Columbus!  BRRRRR!!!!!