Thursday, December 2, 2004

He's leaving me...

Kent's leaving me.....  To go back to work!!!  He's been off of work since Nov. 14th and is going back to work today.  I'm sad, excited, worried, scared, happy, anxious...so many things.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how I handle it.  Will I be able to get more done when he leaves or will I be completely overwhelmed???  I guess when the clock strikes 3:30pm I will know the answer!!  ACK!!!!

We finally got the Santa picture of Jon Kent on the computer...as you can tell.  They didn't have the *sleeping Santa* one on the disk.  But hopefully I will be able to scan it and get it up soon.  If not...oh well.

Well, I guess I better go.  I need to enjoy the remaining 3 1/2 hours that I have with my husband until he goes back to work!!!  I'll talk with yall later!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!!!  You will do just fine.  :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic =)

~Dana

Anonymous said...

Jon Kent is BEAUTIFUL!