Monday, December 13, 2004

Christmas decorating, Christmas shopping, and Formula feeding...OH MY!

Last night my moma and daddy came over to the house.  My moma kept Jon Kent while my daddy and I put up Christmas decorations.  My daddy did most of the work, but I did some of the little stuff.  I'll have to take a picture of all the decorations once it gets dark.  It really looks nice.  Kent and I just haven't had the time to do, so I appreciated my daddy helping out!  Now my whole house is all decked out for Christmas!!!

After lunch, Kent, Jon Kent and myself are going out and finishing our Christmas shopping.  We have like 6 more people to buy for.  Hopefully, we will get it all done today.  I love shopping...especially Christmas shopping!  And the fact that Kent is coming along makes it that much better!!!  I love spending time with Kent.  AND he is taking Friday off because we are having a Christmas thing with his family...I am really looking forward to that!!  Woohoo!!

So about the formula feeding.  I would start it right this second IF I knew what formula to give him.  We have *some* but I don't know if that is what is best for him now since he has acid reflux.  I am pretty sure his pedi will know what formula to give him, I just wish his appointment was sooner than Thursday.  I have almost decided 100% that I am going to start supplementing with formula.  One feeding at a time.  Hopefully it will not affect him and he will be able to change over without any problems.  We'll see!

Well, that is all for now.  I'll talk with yall later!!!  Have a great week!!!

No comments: