Sunday, December 19, 2004

Picture and Quiz time!

I stole this little quiz from TheSecretLifeofaStayatHomeMom Yall enjoy!!!  And enjoy the pictures!!!!   Three names you go by:
1. Emily
2. Baby
3. HEY!...not HEY YOU...just HEY!

Three screen names you've had:
1. Trumpet4JC...that was way back in the day!
2. Kicks4THS...played soccer for my high school
3. EmilytheCreative....my favorite!

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I listen well
2. I like my teeth (crazy, I know)
3. I am sarcastic...which others may not like...but I get a big kick out of it!

Three things you dislike about yourself:
1. My butt...or lack there of! 
2. I'm always in a hurry even when I don't need to be
3. The fact that I am shy

Three parts of your heritage:
1. American
2. American
3. American...lol

Three things you don't understand:
1. Why people who can't sing go onto American Idol
2. Why celebrities expect to have privacy when they are paid to be in the spot light
3. Why it can't be Christmas all year long!

Three things that annoy you:
1. People who talk too much
2. People who smack when they eat
3. The scale when I weigh myself

Three things that scare you:
1. Lizards
2. Cancer
3. Losing my husband at some point

Three of your every day essentials:
1. Pledge
2. Windex
3. 409

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Sweatshirt
2. Jeans
3. Socks

Three thingson your desk:
1. Speakers
2. A toy shark
3. A Wal-Mart picture CD
Three things you say the most:
1. "It's OK"
2. "Oh hush your mouth!" 3. "I'll be off in a second!"

Three of your favorite bands at the moment:
1. I don't really have one...
2. Ditto
3. Ditto

Three people you spend the most time with:
1. Kent
2. Jon Kent
3. Moma/Daddy

Three things you like about your closest friends:
1. How they are always home when I need to talk to them
2. Their understanding
3. The way I can talk about the "family issues" and they understand...LOL

Three things you would want in a relationship:
1. Loyalty
2. Love
3. Diamonds...yeah right

Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Eyes
2. Caring heart
3. Muscles

Three things you can't do:
1. A back flip
2. Play basketball
3. Go to Wally World without buying something

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Swimming
2. Crafts
3. Journaling
Three things you want really bad right now:
1. To sleep again
2. A cherry limeade from Sonic
3. A successful home ran business

Three careers you've considered:
1. A teacher...but my daddy who IS a teacher talked me out of it
2. A meteorologists...until I realized all the math that was involved
3. A photographer...which may just happen....someday....

Three places you would go on vacation:
1. Ireland
2. Maine...don't know why....just want to go....
3. New York during Thanksgiving...the parade!!!

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Celebrate 50 years of marriage to Kent
2. Live to see my children's children's children
3. Enjoy life to it's fullest...in whatever way that is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your daily essential list....and I was trying to decide between Christmas in NY, or the Macy's parade....I think I would rather be there for the parade too! Dang....I should have put that! Oh well, next year we can go together! LOL....btw, the pics of the baby are ADORABLE!!!! He is SUCH A CUTIE!!!! ;o)