Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Baby it's COLD outside...

Can we say, BRRRRRRR!?!?!?!  It's cold outside.  Well, atleast for Alabama it's cold.  It's 39 degrees *shivers*  I went to get my hair trimmed this morning and it was sooo cold.  I had the heat on high in the car with Christmas music playing.  It really felt Christmasy(is that how you spell it???).  I went to get my hair cut and was wanting a different cut...same length but just a different shape or whatever, but we couldn't find anything that I really liked...so I just got another trim.  My hair is getting long again (finally) and I didn't want any of the length taken off.  Maybe the next time I go (6 weeks) I'll have a picture of the cut I want.

Snowflake1  Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1  Snowflake1

Tomorrow my little baby boy will offically be a month old.  And since he is now 29 days old he isn't considered a newborn anymore.  He is an infant.  Funny how they can just say well today you are 28 days old so you are still a newborn but tomorrow you will be an infant.  Blah...anyway...  Thursday is Jon Kent's doctor appointment with SHOTS!  I'm soooo NOT looking forward to that!

Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1   Snowman1

Hopefully sometime today I will have Christmas cards to send out.  We have put it off for so long now.  But we never could really get a good picture of Jon Kent infront of the tree.  Hopefully today will be our *lucky* day and we will get a good one.  Kent is going to go by Wally World and order the cards.  Hopefully by tomorrow I will be sending them out!

Snowflake1  Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1   Snowflake1  Snowflake1

Well, I am off to do whatever needs to be done around the house.  Yall be good and wrap up because it's COLD outside!!!

No comments: