Sunday, December 5, 2004

His cord fell off!!!!

FINALLY!!!  Jon Kent's cord fell off!  It only took 20 days!!!  LOL!  I was starting to worry, because I have heard of other babies having their's fall off at like two weeks.  And tomorrow Jon Kent will be 3 weeks old!  So, I'm glad it finally fell off!!!  Now I can take him in the bathtub with me when I take baths.  It will make things easier as far as giving him a bath!!!  I was really excited when I saw that it fell off.  It was like 4 in the morning...lol...and Kent had gotten up with me and I was like LOOK, LOOK!!!!  It was the funniest thing.  The cord fell off into his diaper.  LOL...it's the little things............

I'm currently washing clothes.  I swear I feel like I am washing everyday.  Even though it's more like every OTHER day.  Jon Kent just seems to go through more clothes......  It's mostly because he spits up on them.  He hasn't really peed on himself in a long time.  Unless I let him go without changing his diaper for a few hours.  But I try to keep him changed every time he eats and that's like every 2-3 hours.  Anywho...only two more loads to go and I will be done!

Kent is off of work tomorrow!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!!!  I am REALLY looking forward to having him home all day with me again.  I have really missed having him here with me to take care of Jon Kent!  Well, things are getting busy...aka Jon Kent is fighting sleep, so I better go!  Talk with yall later!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG it took FOREVER for both my kids to lose their cords! Almost a month for one and a month plus for the other!
Jennifer