Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry Christmas...sorry I'm late!

This is going to be quick because Jon Kent is already in bed and frankly when he is sleeping, I like to be!!!!

Christmas went pretty well.  It actually didn't feel all that much like Christmas.  I guess because Kent had to work and all and Jon Kent isn't old enough to really play Santa with.  But besides all that, it was pretty good.  I spent the first of the wee hours of the Christmas morning rocking my precious crying baby back to sleep...  But that's what mommies do...right!?!?!  We got lots of stuff.  Money, clothes, gift cards, tools (Kent), lotions (me), and Jon Kent got lots of toys and clothes.  He also got a high chair.  All in all, we made out pretty well!!!

Tomorrow Jon Kent and I are going over to Kent's granny's for a family luncheon.  Kent is starting his new shift tomorrow (working days now) so he won't be able to attend.  But it should go well.  That is if I get a good night's sleep...  We'll see how that goes!!!

Well, that is all for now.  I'm off to try and catch some ZzZzZzZs!!!!  Yall be good and I hope everyone had a great and Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: