Friday, April 16, 2004

14

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  So, like RIGHT AFTER I got off the internet and as soon as I signed off the phone rings.  It was my doctor.  Now, he never calls unless its bad or really good news.  So, he was like I got the results from your lab work and your progesterone was a 14.  14???  Now, I figured it would be a little low cause like 15-30 mins after I took it I threw up...so maybe that could be a factor.  So, he said that he wants me to go back to two pills a day and to come in Monday morning at 7:30 and get another u/s done.  He said that at this stage in pregnancy that it shouldn't matter too much that my progesterone dropped like that BUT (I hate those buts) he wants to make sure. I am scared!!!  I told Kent that if we lose this one...I am DONE atleast for a few months...maybe after summer or whatever.  I'll probably go back on the pill for like 3 months or so.  But at the same time I am trying (and that is the keyword) to stay positive.  I just don't want to lose this baby.  I have seen it's little heartbeat and I already have fallen so in love with this baby.  I just don't know what to do.  I had to call Kent at work and barely could talk cause I was crying so hard.  He came home thankfully and took care of me.  Anyway, I guess Monday we will find out something.  PLEASE BABY!!!!  BE THERE WITH THE STRONGEST HEARTBEAT EVER!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

((Emily))
I'm so sorry about your drop....I'm saying a prayer for you.  Stay strong!  You heard and seen the heartbeat...that is a plus!  Not seeing one is a very bad sign, you know that!  I'm staying positive for you!
I'm here if you need me.
(hugs)
~Dana

Anonymous said...

Hey sis...just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and my future niece or nephew

Big Bro

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant I would throw up when I'd get very upset or nervous throughout the whole thing.  You're in my prayers.  :)  http://beta.journals.aol.com/tennesseeheidi/TennesseeBackroads/